Contact me at:
CaseyByDesign@yahoo.com

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Valentine Card Swap!

Well I hate to brag, but I have the MOST talented ladies in my MeetUp group!!!!  Everyone has their own style and no matter what you throw at them, they come up with some of the most awesome cards around!  

Our very first Meetup was January 10th and the challenge was to make a Valentine card.   We were also happy to have a new member, Mary Stewart who has been crafting for over 15 years, join our group!  Looks like we didn't scare her off cause she's already signed up for the next one!  Whoo hoo!!!

Sorry it has taken me so long to get these posted, but I had to wait for someone's card that didn't get to make the swap, no names Elizabeth!!  hehehe

Anyways, here they are for your viewing pleasure!!

Top row left to right is Patsy Ingram, Elizabeth Hurst & Ashley Welch
Center row left to right is CeCe Subrsula, Mary Stewart and Michele LaCour
Bottom:  Yours Truly!

If you are interested in any of the designs, join the MeetUp group and I'm sure the designer would be happy to help you!  You can click on the MeetUp group "name tag" over on the right on my blog.

Happy Crafting!

Casey


No comments:

Post a Comment