Contact me at:
CaseyByDesign@yahoo.com

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Valentine Cards

My grandmother wanted some Valentine cards and I just purchased some stamp
sets from different makers and thought I'd give her a little variety!


This first one is the SU! Loads of Love set that is just too cute for words!
I also used the row of hearts from the P.S. I Love You stamp set.


This Sprinkled Expressions stamp set is in the SU! Sale-A-Bration  
catalog that is going on NOW through March 31st.  
The card design is by Dawn Griffith.  She has some really cute ideas! 


These next two adorable stamp sets are by Stephanie Barnard over at The Stamps of Life.  
She has the cutest stamp sets and at an extremely
reasonable price for her monthly members.



This card has the SU! P.S. I Love You stamp set and the new Heart Sizzlets!  The  embossed background is an old embossing folder I had and thought it went well with the card.

If you have any questions about and products used that I didn't mention, please feel free to contact me!  I'd be happy to tell you where to find it!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment