Contact me at:
CaseyByDesign@yahoo.com

Sunday, November 4, 2012

September Card Swap!

WOW!  I didn't realize how long it's been since I posted anything!

As some of you may already know, I got a new job!  I am now a Parole Officer for the State of Texas with TDCJ!  Took a while to get here, but now I can move on with a career instead of just a job!  With the new career came 6 weeks of training down in Beeville, Texas from the middle of June thru the end of July.  So I am now starting my forth month bossing people around and not having to worry about stepping on toes!  Lol.   While I was in training, my apartment was broken into....electronics and jewelry were mostly taken and I have replaced just about everything but the jewelry because they mostly came from my great aunt and can never be replaced.

Well I have had 2 card swaps since I came back and just haven't had the time to post
them here until now"

These are the swaps from September.  The theme was Halloween and the ladies did a great job!

 Top left to right:  Susan, CeCe & Mary
Bottom left to right:  Ashley, Shelley and Patsy
Unfortunately I gave my card away so it's not on display but it was a cute mummy!



Last month was our Fall/Thanksgiving swap and here is what the talented
ladies in my group came up with!! 

Top left to right:  Mary, Shelley and Susan
Bottom left to right:  Ashley, Casey and Patsy

I love the new embossing powder Patsy used!  It's so think and glossy!
She has some great classes coming up, so if you are interested, get in contact with her at

My friend Mary, who is in our card swap group, had surgery in September and I made her this adorable Doctor and Nurse Owl card.  Isn't it cute??  I found it on the StampinwithPaula.com
website through Pinterest.



Yesterday was our Scraptabulous Crop at the Hampton Inn in Katy.
As usual we had a great time with lots of laughs and some great projects!

I made my swap cards, but will post those with our next swap, and made a few other cards.
I also made a fantastic gift card holder for my father, will need to post later cause I didn't get to take pics yet.   Trying to get ready to make my Christmas cards for this year since I didn't make any last year.  I think the ones I am made for my swap are the ones I'll make.  

So here are the 3 other cards I made, hope you like them!




I will try to be a little better at posting in the future.  :)

Keep Calm and Craft on!!
Casey





No comments:

Post a Comment