Contact me at:
CaseyByDesign@yahoo.com

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Cute Card and Projects

Well this new job has me pretty busy every day except the weekends, and even then I am 
busy cleaning house, washing clothes and keeping up with 3 little mutts!
My step-mom is in Alaska for the holidays visiting her son, so I have her mutt too!

Meet Samantha!  She is a long-haired Dachshund like Rocki.
She isn't used to all the "apartment" noise around here, so I can't wait to get
her and the other 2 back to the farm!!



I haven't had alot of time for crafting, except for the Crops each month, but I did make
 a few Christmas presents and cards.  The one for dad I already wrapped, so whenever he opens it, I will post it for ya!!
 
This one I made for my Aunt whose friend's are having twins!
Love the little baby in the pot!!

This one I made for my friend Denise for her birthday!
I hope she liked it!!
Thanks for the idea kessi75.blogspot.de

This is an acrylic frame that I slid a 5x7 sheet of Stampin' Up paper in,
die cut the tag, then punched the center out and adhered the wording from the back
side and attached a small clothes pin!  Then I attached a 3x3 PostIt note pad with 
hot glue, added a pen with Velcro and of course wrapped it with the 1'1/4 in Grosgrain ribbon!
Simple and cute gift for anyone's desk!
(violetpaperwings.blogspot.com)

This 3-owled tree card was requested by a friend!  I found it on Pinterest and 
of course had to make it!  I've made one other for another friend, but that time I
inked up the wood bark embossing folder with brown ink before I ran it through the
Big Shot and it turned out even better!!!  A lady at our Crops showed me the technique
and I love it...  Need to use it on more cards because it just makes them pop!!
(www.darlenedesign.com)

Well, I hope to have a little more free time after the first of the year (even thought that might
not happen) so I can do more cards and try to post on here for sale or orders!

I hope everyone has a great Holiday Season!!

Happy Crafting!!

Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment