Contact me at:
CaseyByDesign@yahoo.com

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Something New!

Hello Friends!!!

I have really been trying to keep with my my blogging/website, but 
sometimes this job just takes over!

I have lots of things going on, including a new Page to my website called

Quotable Signage!


All the signs are carved onto a piece of wood that is approximately 12" or 18" long.
You can purchase ones that are pre-made from the website or
you can get a customized sign.
House number/address......family name.....kids name.... whatever you can think of!

Customized signs may cost more depending on size of quote.



I have also joined....
 What is It Works!?

Every hear of those Crazy Wrap Things?
Well those are part of the ItWorks! products.

I personally did 2 wraps, one per week, and lost over 2" in my waist each time!
I am also using the water supplement called Greens which has
38 fruits, vegetables and minerals ground up into a fine powder
that you added to your bottle of water.

About those Crazy Wrap Things.....
they are so easy to use....

Only 3 simple steps...

Step 1.   Open.
Step 2.  Unfold.
Step 3.  Apply.

It's that easy!  Then just sit back for a least 45 minutes, 
drink some of your daily recommended water and let the wrap do it's magic!

There is also a great line of supplements and facial care if you just want to stay healthy.

Please check out my website at
Contact me if you want to host your own Party!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment