Contact me at:
CaseyByDesign@yahoo.com

Friday, March 9, 2012

HELLLLLOOOOOO!!!!

Well I have not been in a crafting mood this past month since I went to Vegas for my friend's 40th, then I worked one weekend at the Houston Rodeo BBQ Cookoff slinging beers and let me just say, I have NEVER worked so hard and fast in my life!!!  We were busting our butts and I must have served over 2000 beers in 2 days....Luckily I made enough in tips to pay for my sweet little boy Rocki to have surgery to have a mass removed.  I have had to be with him 24/7 to make sure he doesn't bust his stitches and have brought him to work with me all this week.  Needless to say I have a wonderful boss who's husband loves dachshunds!!  Rocki is doing fantastic and is a little trooper!!  He should get his stitches out Monday..

I did, however, manage to get the Save the Dates done for my friends upcoming nuptials! She is from Brazil, hince the Portuguese, and he is from Illinois, which is where the wedding will take place.
These are for the guests coming from Brazil, aren't they cute? 
We still need to work on the invitations but I think the Save the Dates came out quite beautifully!



We did have a card swap this past Tuesday but I'm missing one card, so as soon as I get it I will post all the beautiful creations for Easter!!!

Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment