Contact me at:
CaseyByDesign@yahoo.com

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Easter Card Swap!

Well first I really want to apologize for this not getting posted sooner!!! 
 OMG I thought I posted it the same day I loaded the pic to the MeetUp group
 So sorry for the delay!

Below is the beautiful Easter cards everyone made for the swap!  We had 10 great ladies making cards and I can't wait to see next month's cards!  Everyone does such beautiful work!

This month we met at Bullrito's where the food was great and so was the company!!  :)


Top row:  Joyce, Michele, CeCe and Ashley
Center row:  Mary, Patsy and Shelley
Bottom row:  Yvette, Casey and Elizabeth

Again the ladies out-did themselves!  Aren't they all just beautiful?
Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for next month's swap:  May Flowers!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment