Contact me at:
CaseyByDesign@yahoo.com

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happenings!

Hey Everyone!
So sorry I haven't posted anything lately, but I haven't had time to do much!
We did, however, have our card swap last week, but I'm still waiting for one lady to send me
her swap card so I can take a picture to post!


Until then, I wanted to let everyone know that Patsy and I are starting up our
Scraptabulous Crop again!
May 5th is the day to mark on your calendar! 
We are so excited to do this and hope we have a good turn out!
If you are interested, click on the link to the left and it will take you to my MeetUp group where
you can sign up and get all the information!
You will need to send your payment to Patsy ASAP as space is limited and it's first come first serve!

I hope to see you at a swap or crop soon!

Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment