Contact me at:
CaseyByDesign@yahoo.com

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Grama's Brag Book

May aunt wanted a brag book for a friend of her's that became a grantmother.
I was going to do some plain little book but thought I would step it up
after I saw an album my friend Patsy was making.

I delivered it to my aunt today and she LOVED it!

At next month's Scraptabulous Crop, Patsy and I will be offering
this as a class for ONLY $15!
And if this month is any indication of how full our Crops will be
you better find us on Facebook and join the group
so you can RSVP!!

















Isn't it cute???  So much real estate for pics and journaling.
Lots of tags and pockets!
And just think of how versatile it is!
This could be a book for displaying your
travels, wedding, kids, or just because!

I am so excited to make more.....so I gotta go!!

Happy Crafting!!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment