Contact me at:
CaseyByDesign@yahoo.com

Monday, October 21, 2013

September & October Swaps!

OK, it's been over 2 months since I posted!  WAY too long but life sometimes 
gets in the way and makes you forget about the little things.

I finally got everyone's swaps from September.  As you can tell
it was a Halloween theme.  I love all the different techniques!

Top:  Jody
2nd Row:  Loretta, Kristen & Casey
3rd Row:  Karen, Michele & Susan
4th Row:  Patsy, Kirsteen & Mary



 And for October we decided to do a Christmas Bag!
They are all so cute that I don't think I can use any of them!!  :)

This one with the ornaments is mine.

Susan printed out Jingle Bells on red vellum, what a great idea!

Mary made a cute top for her bag and attached a "To:/From:" with a clothes pin...

Kristen made a cute snowman with snowflakes floating in his belly!!  Love it!

Loretta heat embossed snowflakes all over her bag and added some Bling Bling!

And who doesn't love Elves??  Love how he's hanging on the bag!!

Next month we will be doing Christmas cards.  
There will not be a swap in December as most of us have pretty
hectic schedules and will be traveling.

I will be working on a schedule for next year's swaps and posting on the
Scraptabulous Crops & Swaps Facebook page!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment